The pet's owner, who cares for his pet, always wants to ensure that it is fed a nutritious and varied diet, without causing any harm to its health. Therefore, here is list of foods we do not recommend for your cat.
1. Fatty meats (lamb, pork and others).
2. Roasted meat.
3. Liver - in large quantities leads to an overabundance of vitamin A.
4. Sausages, pates, smoked meats and other products intended for humans - contain salt, spices and other additives that are harmful to the cat's health.
7. Any sweets, chocolate, bakery products.
8. Tomatoes, eggplants and grapes.
9. Spices, onions, garlic.
10. Caffeine and alcohol are strongly contraindicated in cats.
For feeding a cat, dry food containing meat (as a first ingredient) is best. Fillets of lean sea fish can also be included in the diet no more than 1-3 times a week